- Lead materials team for all activities relative to materials and equipment.
- Coordinating with suppliers to ensure that materials are delivered on time to the correct location
- Monitoring material inventories as needed to ensure that supply does not run out
- Coordinating with other staff to ensure that materials are available when needed
- Preparing reports on material inventories and costs for internal use by company management
- Preparing purchase orders for materials and equipement based on issued MTO
- Ensure all deliverables are comprehended, defined, scheduled, and tracked.
- Works with the Construction Manager to develop and prioritize a project pipeline for project
- Work in conjunction with the other personnel to track all imported equipment and materials, consumables
- Duties may vary depending on the project and type of company business
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Over 05 years of experrience and had worked as Material Manager for at least 01 project for offshore/marine installation.
- Working knowledge in ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Stable job and career development in a dynamic, professional environment.
- Modern working environment, friendly and cooperative corporate culture
- Training at home and abroad in accordance with work requirements.
Send CV: [email protected]
Deadline to submit CV: before December 20, 2023