- Supports the Management in the HSE Policy and Guidelines issue.
- Supports the Management in the Organization roles and responsibilities definition, for what concerns safety aspects.
- Supports the Management in the HSE Management System standard issue.
- Ensures, in accordance with the Corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems.
- Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives.
- Provides for motivation and familiarization of all Company personnel respecting the importance of complying with Company system procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
- Assists the Commercial, Technical and other Discipline in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with HSE at work.
- Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
- Takes part in accident / incident investigation.
- Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Provides technical support to Management on any safety related subjects.
- Carries out any in-house safety training.
- Carries out safety audits on Sub-contractors.
- Liaises between Clients on safety related issues.
- Safeties related engineering input into new projects and modification programs.
- Participates to HAZOP meetings prior to procurement and installation activities.
- Performs Risk Assessment.
- Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new tenders.
- Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- 10 or above years’ experience in HSE and Fire Services in Oil & Gas services, of which over 05 years of experrience and had worked as HSE Manager for at least 01 project for offshore/marine installation.
- Working knowledge in HSE Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation by using Tripod Beta Tool, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP, Radiological Safety,
- Industrial Hygiene, and Gas Dispersion, Modelling, Explosion Indices and ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Stable job and career development in a dynamic, professional environment.
- Modern working environment, friendly and cooperative corporate culture
- Insurance regime: Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance.
- Working time according to project requirements.
Send CV: [email protected]
Deadline to submit CV: before December 20, 2023