Tuyển dụng QC Engineer :
Job description :
1. Prepare Weld & NDT Map, select WPS, prepare Weld Summary Record plan.
2. Co-ordinate the NDT, either in-house or supplied by sub-contractor.
3. Assign QC Inspector to inspection tasks in production and other service, basing on assignment from QA/QC
Manager or QA Engineer.
4. Review operation history records (e.g Vessel Heat No. Location, Weld Summary Record) updated by QC
5. Raise NCR basing on input from QC inspector; submit NCR to QA Engineer.
6. Perform tasks of QC Inspector when required.
7. Perform other task when assigned by QA/QC Manager or QA Engineer.
Candidate requirements :
- Bachelor in production/quality engineering is minimum qualification.
- At least 4 years of working experience at QA/QC function in oil and gas fabrication or in related industry.
- Understanding of International Standards i.e. ANSI, AWS, ASME, API… etc.
- Be responsible for his/her tasks, initiative, problem-solving minded and of team working spirit.
- Willing to learn in improving his/her performance.
- Good command English (spoken & written).
- Strong computing skills on MS applications and AutoCAD.
- CV requirements: bilingual, English – Vietnamese preferred
- In the CV section, candidates add the desired salary section
– Salary: Negotiable according to ability
– Enjoy full benefits according to the Labor Law
– Enjoy other incentives and benefits of the Company
Work location: 80 Nguyen Van Cu, Ward 9, Vung Tau City, Vung Tau City
Send CV : [email protected]
Deadline to submit CV: before December 20, 2023